Thursday, January 22, 2015

Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation

Covergirl's 3-in-1 Foundation

I initially heard about this foundation from countless beauty gurus on Youtube. No lie, everybody was singing its praises. For such a widespread positive review, I knew I needed to try it.

Now, I'm very fair. Lie, I'm pale, like beacon-of-light-in-the-sunshine pale. It's hard for me to find a shade that fits. I usually just go to whatever shade's at the beginning. If the very first shade isn't light enough, sadly I have to move on. So when I walked up to the display at Ulta, I was thrilled to see a number of shades! The very first one was actually light enough for me! Success! (in my terrible Borat voice)

It wears all day, even on my oily skin. I only had to touch-up once. The coverage is amazing, without feeling heavy. Some days, I don't even bother with concealer. I can just use a beauty blender or makeup sponge and dab a little extra where I need it.
As far as drug store foundations go, this one can run you between $7-11, depending on where you shop. Ulta usually has some type of sale or coupon you can use to shave a few extra dollars off.

This foundation is worth the hype, I swear.
I hope you try it out! Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment