Thursday, January 22, 2015

NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadows

Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows

I've always been intrigued by these since I walk by them every time I'm in Sephora. 
However, they're hefty price tag has always made me keep right-on walking. But, this past Christmas my mom asked me if I wanted something from Sephora and these popped into my mind. I had swatched a few in the store, and the color pay-off is great, on most of them.
If you're going to purchase one of these, I would stick to the lighter shades. I got the shade Dione. It's very pretty on. I don't have to work hard to get the color on a brush and it blends beautifully. The darker shades just came off as, well, meh.
For over $20, you need to be wowed by ONE eyeshadow. So, if it were me, I wouldn't purchase any of the other shades. I've seen a lot of similar shades in Victoria's Secret, which actually swatch about the same for half the price. You can also check out Loreal's Infallible Eyeshadows. They are like little pressed pigments for less than $10. Those you can find at any drugstore or Target/Wal-Mart.
Here's a link to the Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows at Ulta; http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4070031
So ladies, save your money on this one. There are cheaper options out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment